Thursday, August 25, 2011

Gia' Book Launch Party

Head First is a story about a woman who once believed that starting over wasn't possible. It's a story about life after divorce, life after change, life after death, and lift after the decision to be free from judgement, limitations, and limiting beliefs.
Gia Claire - Author
www.giaclaire.com


Head First will capture your heart through love, honesty and authenticity combined with humor that will bring tears to your eyes.


"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."


I had an honor to photograph Gia Claire for her website and publication materials.
She is such a talent with beauty.


This is the original image of the poster.
Anyone needs a good portrait please contact me
amiephotography@gmail.com


Gia and Amie


About Gia

For fifteen years I was married...until one day I wasn't.
Things change. Dreams change. People change.

I had no clue how to start over.

It's not a journey, it's an adventure. And for anyone trying to start over after anything that requires you to dust yourself off and pick your chin up, HEAD FIRST, will give you hope and courage. It's a story about the honesty of change, the humility of starting over and the humor of not knowing what to expect during these changes.

I promise you, you are not alone.

I grew up on the South Side of Chicago, but spent a decade moving across the Southeast, and a short time in London, which led me back home. My Mentor told me I needed to find my "juice"...and so I did.

HEAD FIRST is my first release.

I currently reside in the Chicagoland area with my son Jake (aka Joseph in HEAD FIRST). He is a daily reminder of love...selfless, unconditional, crazy love. And of course he jokes that at the pre-teen age of ten, I am an embarrassment to him on a daily basis. Mission accomplished.


NV Penhouse 116 W. Hubbard, Chicago, IL


The event poster


This is the original image I photographed


Jovie, Beeboy and Amie


Racheal, Penny and Amie


With the tallest man in the party, Lamar Butler.












































'



































































No comments:

Post a Comment